SEIGER cycle lathe: The universal model for many applications, with powerful performance and top accessibility
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Safety clutch in the Z-axis and X-axis
- Torsion-resistant bed made of high-quality cast iron with hardened precisely ground slideways and glass scale on the X-axis. Bed width 350 mm
- The control panel can be moved and pivoted freely
- High degree of precision and rigidity of spindles thanks to precise spindle bearing, spindle bore Ø 80 mm as standard, Ø up to 130 mm as an option
Overview of features
New control panel with revised layout of the controls for even more operator convenience, optionally available with 15 inch screen from Heidenhain in stainless steel version.
Special version: C-axis can be pivoted in by cylinder, toothed gar drive and separate motor with gearbox, high-resolution rotary encoder.
Different manual rests, or hydraulic rests as an option.
Example combination: Milling unit can be removed at zero-point clamping. Parat 4-fold turret in front of the turning center.
Slideway protection as telescopic cover for the support slideways as an option
Zero-point clamping at the front for boring bar clamping support. Disk turret behind the turning center.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||430|
|Swing over cross slide||mm||220|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||6|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||80 / 93 (Option)|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||110 / 130 (Option)|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||70|
|Tailstock Morse taper||MK||5|
|Center distance||mm||1.000 / 1.500 / 2.000|
|Main drive||KW||11 / 20 (Option)|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 3.600|
|Length||mm||1.990 + Center distance|