SEIGER cycle lathe: Powerful cutting united with top ergonomics
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- High degree of precision and rigidity of spindles
- Thermal separation through automatically switching gearbox
- Spindle bore Ø 130 mm as standard, Ø up to 530 mm as an option
- X-axis with hardened precision ground linear guides and glass scale
- Bed width 560 mm
- Solid cast iron headstock with main spindle with 3 bearings
- Torsion-resistant box-type bed with double prism guide, made of high-quality cast iron
- 2 chip conveyors for better chip discharge, optional
- Additional guide at the front to reinforce the apron
- Different center distances up to 15,000 mm can be delivered
- Can also be manufactured with 1,000 mm swing over bed
- Z-axis drive via ball screw with driven nut, optionally from center distance 5,000 mm
Overview of features
Self-centering hydraulic rest, driven tools when drilling a graduated circle on the end face.
SLZ 850Ex3000 with a Y-axis mounted in front of the turning center.
SLZ 850Ex6000: from center distances 5,000 mm the Z-axis drive is achieved by a dual-drive gearbox incl. direct position measuring system, alternatively a ball screw with driven nut can be delivered.
Different paneling concepts for different applications. Here telescopic doors for 6,000 mm center distance with automatic door drive.
4-way horizontal turret and boring bar clamping support mounted on a zero-point clamping system.
Machining time with 20 kW drive power mounted on a zero-point clamping system.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||850 – 1.000|
|Swing over cross slide||mm||490 – 640|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||15|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||130 / 530 (Option)|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||220 / 670 (Option)|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||160|
|Tailstock Morse taper||MK||6|
|Center distance||mm||1.000 – 16.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 1.200|
|Length||mm||3.800 + Center distance|