SEIGER cycle lathe: The top performer for heavy-duty cutting from Seiger
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Torsion-resistant box-type bed made of high-quality cast iron with hardened precisely ground slideways and glass scale on the X-axis
- Bed width 900 mm, support guide at the front for the apron
- Rack and pinion drive on the Z-axis
- Direct position measurement in the Z-axis and X-axis with sealing air system
- Electric tailstock drive with quill diameter 220 mm
- Main drive with 70 kW and 2-speed gearbox, automatically switchable
- Headstock with 3 bearing points, bearing inner diameter from 240 mm to 300 mm
- Different paneling variants as part paneling or full paneling
Overview of features
Extraction channel mounted in the paneling, with movable carriages for connection to the support.
C-axis with hydraulically swiveling drive and high-precision angle measurement.
Solid tailstock with a quill diameter of 220 mm and bearing assembly in the quill.
Drilling tailstock hydraulic with special quill and drilling cycles, hydraulic clamping on the bed.
Different clamping means such as faceplate, here with Ø = 1,500 mm and long slide cheeks.
Disk turret with and without driven tools.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||1.250 – 1.600 (Option)|
|Swing over cross slideführung||mm||850 – 1.200|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||15|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||110|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||240|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||220|
|Tailstock Morse taper||-||Fixed tip|
|Center distance||mm||3.000 - 20.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 710|
|Length||mm||5.500 + Center distance|