SEIGER cycle lathe: A compact powerhouse with numerous advantages for the user
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Torsion-resistant bed made of high-quality cast iron with hardened precisely ground slideways and glass scale on the X-axis
- Safety clutch in the Z-axis and X-axis
- Sealing air with carbon filter in the direct position measurement system
- High degree of precision and rigidity of spindles thanks to precise spindle bearing, spindle bore Ø 93 mm as standard, Ø up to 130 mm as an option
- Solid tailstock, quill Ø 90 mm with internal taper MK5
- Large projection above the cross slide for good accessibility during shaft machining.
Overview of features
Upgrading of SLZ-500E with hydraulic hollow clamping device, drawtube, hydraulics and pressure adjustment from the front (operator side)
Support in Standardausführung mit Schwalbenschwanzführung und direkter Wegmessung.
Different chucking devices optional, her as pneumatic chuck.
Support with linear guides, telescopic cover and 6 runner blocks as well as extended face travel and cross slide.
Different rests can be supplied as an option, here hydraulic self-centering rest as a follow rest.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||500|
|Swing over cross slide||mm||280|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||8|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||93 / 130 (Option)|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||130 / 170 (Option)|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||90|
|Tailstock Morse taper||MK||5|
|Center distance||mm||1.000 / 1.500 / 2.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 3.000|
|Length||mm||1.990 + Center distance|