SEIGER cycle lathe: Precision and performance for demanding users for the most sturdy technology in its class
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- High degree of precision and rigidity of spindles
- Thermal separation through automatically switching gearbox, 46 kW main drive
- Spindle bore Ø 130 mm as standard, Ø up to 530 mm as an option
- Cross slide guides hardened and ground with telescopic cover
- Glass scale on the X-axis with sealing air system
- Torsion-resistant box-type bed with double prism guide, made of high-quality cast iron with hardened, precision-ground slideways
- 2 chip conveyors for better discharge as an option
- Additional guide at the front to reinforce the apron
- Part paneling or full paneling can be manufactured
Overview of features
Special support with grinding spindle built up behind the turning center, grinding disk 600 mm diameter in size.
C-axis can be swiveled by a hydraulic cylinder against a fixed stop, separate motor with gearbox, high-resolution measuring system on the main spindle.
SEIGER special rest with fast adjustment on the machine bed. Hydraulic rest self-centering.
Steady rest with detachable upper section, can also be made as hinged or swiveling design.
Solid headstock housing with fixed toothed wheel gear running in oil bath. Thermal separation between bearing and automatically switching gearbox Main spindle mounted on bearings in 3 positions. Different bores as an option.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||1.250|
|Swing over cross slide||mm||850|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||15|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||130 / 530 (Option)|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||220 / 670 (Option)|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||160|
|Tailstock Morse taper||MK||6|
|Center distance||mm||1.000 – 20.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 710|
|Length||mm||3.800 + Center distance|