SEIGER cycle lathe: Good accessibility with best cutting rates and well thought-out paneling systems
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- 2 safety doors at the front for 3,000 cover length. The right-hand door has been designed as a telescopic door
- Torsion-resistant bed made of high-quality cast iron with hardened precisely ground slideways, 480 mm bed width and glass scale on the X-axis.
- Safety clutch in the Z-axis and X-axis
- High degree of precision and rigidity of spindles thanks to precise spindle bearing, spindle bore Ø 130 mm as standard, Ø up to 200 mm as an option
- Apron guide at the front as additional reinforcement
- Center distances of 1,500 mm to 8,000 mm can be delivered
- Can be manufactured with a choice of compact paneling and integrated control cabinet or with stud frame paneling and separate cabinet
Overview of features
SLZ-800E with 8,000 mm center distance with disc turret, hydraulic rest and chip conveyor options. Paneling system in stud frame design with additional doors integrated in the rear in the paneling.
Bed slide with guide at the top and additional guide at the bottom as a support guide for attaching an additional device in front of the turning center.
Hydraulic tailstock with automatic bed clamping and hydraulic quill feed.
SLZ-800E with driven tool and Seiger Y-axis for the circular milling of grooves and circular pockets.
SLZ-800E incl. following safety door device and special support with whirling unit. Hydraulic tailstock and C-axis with own drive.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||810|
|Swing over cross slide||mm||540|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||11|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||130 / 200 (Option)|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||170 / 280 (Option)|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||115|
|Tailstock Morse taper||MK||6|
|Center distance||mm||1.500 – 8.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 2.200|
|Length||mm||2.300 + Center distance|