SEIGER cycle lathe: Good accessibility with best cutting rates and well thought-out paneling systems
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Electrically switchable 2-speed gearbox with 30 kW main drive
- Torsion-resistant bed made of high-quality cast iron with hardened precisely ground slideways, bed width 480 mm and glass scale on the X-axis
- Safety clutch in the Z-axis and X-axis
- High degree of precision and rigidity of spindles thanks to precise spindle bearing, spindle bore Ø 130 mm as standard, Ø up to 200 mm as an option
- Thermal separation between gearbox and main spindle
- Apron guide at the front as additional reinforcement when attaching turrets or units
- Can be manufactured with a choice of compact paneling and integrated control cabinet or with stud frame paneling and separate cabinet
- C-axis can be swiveled by its own drive via digital servo motor with gearbox as an option
- Drive is by means of hardened and ground toothed wheel gear as an option
- Milling cycles and drilling cycles as control extension as an option
- Flange for lathe chucks at the rear for mounting a second chuck as an option
Overview of features
Parat 4-way turret in front of the turning center, Sauter 8-way disk turret VDI 40 mounted behind the turning center.
Additional guide at the front as a supporting guide for the support in the standard SLZ-700E version.
Machine in stud frame paneling for better accessibility and a larger workspace, following safety door coupled to the support, chuck protection hood separate, control cabinet as a separate cabinet
Support in special design with recessed zero-point clamping system for different machining systems.
Rests as steady or follow rest incl. operation of the rear quill from the front.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||730|
|Swing over cross slide||mm||450|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||11|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||130 / 200 (Option)|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||170 / 280 (Option)|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||115|
|Tailstock Morse taper||MK||6|
|Center distance||mm||1.500 – 8.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 2.200|
|Length||mm||2.300 + Center distance|