SEIGER cycle lathe: The 4-way lathes from Seiger. Cycle-controlled lathes for large turned parts with state-of-the-art machine bed technology
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Torsion-resistant 4-way box-type bed, in Hydropol version, steel-sheathed with hardened, precision-ground slideways and glass scale
- Bed width 1,350 mm with rack and pinion drive on the Z-axis
- Direct position measuring system in the Z-axis and X-axis incl. sealing air system
- Electric tailstock drive with quill diameter 320 mm
- Main drive with 70 kW and 2-speed gearbox, automatically switchable
- Headstock with 3 bearing points, bearing inner diameter 300 mm
- Different paneling variants can be manufactured, as partial or full paneling
- 4-slideway bed and support guide at the front for the support
- Flat slideways made of hardened and ground steel screwed on
Overview of features
Main drive with 70 kW and 2-speed gearbox, automatically switchable.
Solid tailstock as a cast iron part with quill Ø = 320 mm, can be moved electrically on the machine bed.
Hardened cross slide guide, telescopic cover at the front and rear.
Z-axis drive through a dual-drive gearbox incl. direct position measurement on the Z-axis.
Bed slide assembly made of high-grade cast iron. Counterstay to the Z-axis occupied with Turcite guide and bedded in.
Hydropol bed with screwed on, hardened steel guide rails for a long service life.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||2.000|
|Swing over cross slideführung||mm||1.400|
|Spindelkopf nach DIN 55026||Size||20|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||120|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||300|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||320|
|Tailstock Morse taper||Fixed tip|
|Center distance||mm||3.000 – 20.000|
|Speed range||1/min||1 – 710|
|Length||mm||5.900 + Center distance|