SEIGER cycle lathe: The 4-way lathes from Seiger. Cycle-controlled lathes for large turned parts with state-of-the-art machine bed technology.
- Available with CNC or cycle control from Siemens or Heidenhain
- Torsion-resistant 4-way box-type bed made of Hydropol with screwed on, hardened, precision-ground slideways made of steel
- Bed width 1,350 mm with rack and pinion drive on the Z-axis
- Direct position measuring system in the Z-axis and X-axis incl. sealing air system
- Electric tailstock drive with quill diameter 220 mm
- Main drive with 70 kW and 2-speed gearbox, automatically switchable
- Headstock with 3 bearing points, bearing inner diameter 240 mm
- Different paneling variants can be manufactured, as partial or full paneling
Overview of features
Solid tailstock with a quill of 220 mm and own bearing assembly in the quill, here with the hydraulic tailstock option.
Special manual rest as steady rest up to 1,200 mm passage, the quills are equipped with a digital display.
Sauter 12-way disk turret with Y-axis and driven tools.
Telescopic cover on the front slideway, walkable.
Hydropol bed with screwed on, hardened steel guide rails for a long service life.
Specifications and performance
|Swing over bed||mm||1.600|
|Swing over cross slideführung||mm||1.240|
|Spindle head in accordance with DIN 55027||Size||15|
|Spindle bore Ø||mm||110|
|Spindle Ø in the front bearing||mm||240|
|Tailstock quill Ø||mm||220|
|Tailstock Morse taper||Fixed tip|
|Center distance||mm||3.000 - 20.000|
|Speed range||1 / min||1 – 710|
|Length||mm||5.800 + Center distance|